Sales and Marketing Executive
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably in Telco industry.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Candidate without registered professional qualifications are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with experience in accounting firm will be given priority.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Experience in accounting software is an added advantage.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Analyse financial data to insure efficiency, accuracy and compliance with relevant laws and standards, as well as to find instances of accounting deficiencies and/or fraud.
- Prepare reports related to audit activities.
- Responsible for updating bank reconciliations.
- Any other responsibilities to be assigned by superior from time to time.